Underwriters and Grantors for 2016
Salida Concerts is grateful for the generosity of businesses and individuals in the community who underwrite individual concerts. Your support as an underwriter helps pay the artistic cost associated with each of the six concerts in the season.
Thank you Underwriters for 2016:
- Collegiate Peaks Bank, July 9 (Sat) Joyce Yang, piano.
- Underwritting in memory of George Deroos. July 16 (Sat) Simone Dinnerstein, piano.
- Anderson & Hughes, P.C., Cordova Law Firm, LLP, and Marquez & Herrick-Stare, LLC, July 26 (Tues) Eternal Tango, Hector Del Curto Tango Quintet.
- High Country Bank, July 30 (Sat) American Brass Quintet.
- "F" Street Five & Dime, August 6 (Sat) Jennifer Koh, violin.
- Elise Bankinger and Kent Strickland, August 13 ( Sat), Harmony Zhu, piano and William Chen, piano.
Thank you Grantors for 2016
- $3,600 from the Meta Alice Keith Bratten Foundation earmarked for the piano rental and insurance.
- $1,200 from John Diesslin and Walt Harder for the sound system for Eternal Tango concert.
- $1,000 from Community Foundation of Acadiana.
- $1,000 from Monarch Community Outreach
- printed by name/business in the program book, which is distributed at each of the six concerts
- acknowledged in all local and statewide publicity materials
- invited to attend rehearsal on the day of the underwritten concert
- invited/recognized on stage at the beginning of the underwritten concert
- given complimentary tickets
- given website recognition here by name/logo with links to your website
- invited to the after-concert reception to visit with the artists you supported.